Do I need to pay for the full stay during reservation?
No, you only need to prepay THB 3,000 to reserve the room.
During or just before check-in, we will collect the first month rent and the deposit of one month. If you want to pay in cash or credit card, we collect during check-in. If you want to pay by bank transfer, we will collect 3 days before check-in.
What cancellation policy do you have?
- Cancel 30 days or earlier and get THB 1,500 refunded
- No refund thereafter
During and after check-in:
- 100% refund of the rental price should the rental property be falsely advertised. THB 1,500 service fee can be used for another booking on Flexstay Rentals within 30 days.
- 50% refund if the guest decides to check out within 7 nights for any reason
- 25% refund if the guest(s) decide(s) to check out within 14 nights for any reason
What do you consider false advertising
- Private amenities are missing
- Common facilities are missing
- Devices are not working
- Internet is not working
- Rental property is not clean
What means 100% refund guarantee?
If the rental property is falsely advertised, you may refuse check-in, provide us the necessary evidence and we will provide you another accommodation for that night. The next day we will refund the room rate and deposit (if paid already) and give you a voucher for the THB 1,500 service fee that you may use for another booking on our platform.